The EU SME Centre is delighted to invite you to register for free to attend the Virtual Global Asia Matters Business Summit 1 & 2 December held in partnership with The Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment and supported by Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland, PwC, Dublin City Council and Turkish Airlines.
The EU SME Centre recently signed an MOU with Asia Matters and SMEs are a key sector of focus during the upcoming Summit – the EU SME Centre Director, Renzo Isler will lead a Session on Asia Market Opportunity for SMEs Other expert sessions include: • CMO Panel on The Global Consumer
• Design Thinking as a Driver of Innovation
• Fireside Chat with Global CIO of Zoom
• Investing at Scale in Life Sciences, Climate Tech and Hard Tech
• Digital Currencies and Payments
• Future Sessions on Food, Tourism and Digital Economy
Speakers of the Summit