Understanding China was a project of the European Commission, implemented by EUROCHAMBRES and provided a platform for business and policy dialogue on EU-China relations.
The aim of the project is to better inform the partners of the EU SME Centre across Europe of the changing business environment for SMEs and to train them up on most recent trends to help add value to their SME support in their local region.
For the 2019 edition of the programme, the project will be divided into two days sessions.
During the first day, the Centre’s director and in-house experts will inform intermediary organisations only, on:
- the latest macroeconomic trends,
- the key financial aspects when dealing with China,
- business confidence of EU SMEs in China.
The second day, will welcome both EU SMEs and intermediary organisations, and will provide a comprehensive overview of the Chinese market with a focus on:
- the key legal issues that SMEs should look out for when operating in China,
- latest e-commerce developments,
- the most used social platforms and ways to retain customers,
- the opportunities in the outbound tourism market and technology sector in China.
If SMEs would like to book a one by one consultation with the expert, kindly send an e-mail to: email@example.com before May 20th, expressing: name and surname, company name, status of your experience in the Chinese market, expert name.
Have a look at the event agenda here.
Please register before May 20th, 2019.
The EU SME Centre will charge 75 EUR as a non-show up fee, if no cancellation notice is received by May 20th, at 12:00 CEST.