This webinar introduces ten essential steps to entering China’s FMCG market. As a self- help tool, you can watch it to examine your readiness for the market. It is especially useful for any EU SMEs interested in exporting to China.
You will learn the following topics:
- Register your trademark(s)
- Find out whether your products can be exported in China
- Check out similar local made products and their prices
- Check similar exported products and their prices
- Learn the market size and possible sales channels
- Find out the right fairs or exhibitions in China
- Learn local regulations
- Learn possible entry modes in the Chinese market
- Draft a business plan
You can find the recorded video on Youtube:
Please login to access the recorded video and the slide.
About the Expert
Business Development Expert, EU SME Centre
With more than six years’ hands-on experience in managing business in China, Rafael offers advice for European SMEs in developing practical market entry strategies in the country. Following a career at senior level within the F&B and ICT industry, he arrived in China in 2009 as Director of a Spanish F&B company involved in the restaurant and trade business. He helped the company set up a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) in China, ran operations for three years and led a team of more than 100 employees. More recently he was Shanghai Office Director at a Management Consultancy Firm. Born in Spain, Rafael holds a bachelor of Physics and has three sons.