Industry 4.0 is revolutionizing and revitalizing all the industrial operations. Companies are facing new challenges but also they are taking advantages from the opportunities offered by the fourth industrial revolution.
The International matchmaking event SMM2019 offers the opportunity to meet potential partners and expertise in smart manufacturing and industry 4.0. Also there are conferences and workshops on the subject that can give chance to be kept updates on the latest matching advanced technologies, innovation demand of institutions and cities, new applications from SMEs, and technical challenges of large companies.
The event is organised in conjunction with University of Calabria researcher groups and Enterprise Europe Network partners, SPIN and other ones, jointly co-organized with several stakeholders for Industry 4.0.
All the SMM2019 events refer to several topics related to Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing, the main aspects are:
- Digital Twin
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Applications of Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality in Industry
- Big data Analytics
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Autonomous Robot
- AI & Machine Learning for Industrial applications
- Additive Manufacturing
- Cyber security and Cloud
- Human Machine interfaces
- Human to Machine cooperation
- Predictive Maintenance
- System integration
- Autonomous production
- Horizontal and Vertical integration
The whole SMM19 event is divided into:
- International Conference, ISM2019. Authors are invited to submit original and not previously published articles on differences from Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing related to the topics of the event;
- Brokerage event. B2B session offers access to B2B meetings and access to specialised R&D infrastructures;
- International workshop WIN-LOG 2019 for companies, R&D projects, installations;
- invNET to support compianies and startups in projects, actions and visions with a social and enviroment impact.
For more information, please download the attachment and refer to the links below:
Brokerage event platform: https://smm2019.b2match.io/ Info about the conference: http://www.msc-les.org/conf/ism2019/ Info about the workshop: http://www.innovazione-rdlog.it/winlog2019/ invNET platform: https://smm2019.oltreinnovation.it/