The EU SME Centre in partnership with AICE, will be holding a training workshop on selling online for SMEs.
How to Start Your Online Business in China
Selling and buying online is the hottest topic in China for consumers and sellers. This one-day training workshop is designed to explore the opportunities of selling online into one of the largest and fastest growing E-commerce markets in the world.
It will provide you with insights and hands-on experience in doing online business in China. You will be able to take away and apply it to your real-world projects directly to succeed in the Chinese e-commerce market. Whether you are a business owner, department director, or export manager, you will get a solid foundation from the workshop for planning and managing to sell your products online.
During this highly interactive workshop, you will enjoy a well-balanced course between the theory and the practical application in real life with cases studies and exercises based on actual business and e-commerce experiences.
- Gain a deep understanding of what is required for the successful sell your product online product to China
- Understand the e-commerce market and easily navigate through the Chinese market access requirements
- Develop an action plan with the most effective and efficient ways to do online business with China
- Ask our e-commerce expert on the spot
Training Workshop Outline (tentative)
- Module 1: Overview of the China e-commerce market compared to Europe
- Module 2: The market access requirements – IPR, product compliance, logistics, customs
- Module 3: Payment options and consumer preferences
- Module 4: Digital marketing in China
- Module 5: Case studies and Best Practice
- Module 6: Step-by-step guidance to open an online shop
Sign Up – Click here>
Meet the trainer
Dimitry van Toorn
As a highly qualified trainer, Dimitry has inspired a wide range of companies and non-profit organisations to adopt best practices in leadership competences development through the designing of training programmes, strategic consulting and coaching. Dimitry is highly knowledgeable about e-commerce as part of the global economy. He advises SMEs in accessing Chinese and European markets, particularly in the area of e-commerce.
To see the programme in Italian, please log in to download it from this page.