The EU SME Centre and Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry invite you to join the training workshop on November 4th in Budapest that will focus on the following topics:
- Different business modes in China: WOFE, JV or Representative Office
- Steps to establish a legal entity in China
- Administrative and reporting obligations
- Legal and operational due diligence on your business partners
- Relevant taxes in China for your business
- What do you need to consider before exporting to China
- How to get your goods through customs
- Insights on dealing dispute resolution
About the Trainer – Jon Echanove
Jon has several years of experience in doing business in China. His training is interactive and includes real life case studies. will help you in a practical way to better understand the essentials when doing business with China.
Members of the Hungarian Chamber: EUR 140 | Non-Members: EUR 175
If you are interested in learning more details or sign up, please contact Mr. Kristóf Végvári.