The EU SME Centre would like to invite you to join our live Webinar Stakeholder Meeting: Phase II Review (July 2014 – April 2020) on March 25 starting at 4 PM Beijing time.
During the stakeholder meeting, we will review our activities and share the key achievements the EU SME Centre has accomplished during the Phase II of the project. It will also be an excellent opportunity to receive your feedback and suggestions on how the Centre can continue to develop new services to better assist EU SMEs doing business in China in the next Phase of the project.
- Date: March 25
- Time: 16:00 – 17:30
- Location: Live Webinar (Zoom Meeting)
- 16:00 – 16:10: Opening Remarks, by H.E. Mr. Chapuis – Ambassador of the European Union to China
- 16:10 – 16:20: Opening Remarks, by Mr. Adam Dunnett – Secretary General EUCCC & Member Board of Directors EU SME Centre
- 16:20 – 17:00: Review of EU SME Centre Phase II by Mr. Peter Pronk – Director EU SME Centre
- 17:00 – 17:30: Q&A/Roundtable discussion
This event is open to the EU SME Centre’s stakeholders such as embassies or consulates, chambers of commerce, trade associations and EU SME Centre experts.
To confirm your attendance, please register send an e-mail to email@example.com before March 24.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to relevant colleagues within your embassy or organization.