Tap into China’s 700 million WeChat users and understand what they like and dislike about your products and services. Understand how WeChat can improve your stakeholder communications and build a community to keep professional readers more engaged. Follow how to use WeChat as an export tool, how to generate demand for your brand, and how long it takes to set all this up.
This workshop will be organised by Bord Bia (Irish Food Bord Dublin) and is open to Bord Bia members only.
This half-day workshop will focus on:
- Getting to the core of WeChat features
- Understanding user behaviour
- Learning about cross-border e-commerce
- Positioning your brand and promoting it via WeChat
13:30 – 14:00 Registration
14:00 – 14:30 The World of WeChat
- What is WeChat?
- Why is it China’s most important online platform?
- How are businesses using WeChat?
14:30 – 15:30 Tips, Trends and User Behaviour
- Know how WeChat can be used for promotion and e-commerce
- Turn a follower into a buyer
15:30 – 16:00 Coffee Break
16:00 – 17:00 Using WeChat as an Export and E-Commerce Tool
- Get initial market feedback by checking the ‘buzz’ on a product category or brand
- Understand how payments work via WeChat
- Think about post-sales logistics
17:00 – 17:30 What Works, What Doesn’t
- Learn how to position your brand from successful case studies
- Understand the best approach for your business
17:30 – 18:00 Q&A
Please note that this event is only open to Bord Bia members.