The EU SME Centre and the European Chamber are pleased to invite you to our next Working Group meeting on Friday 2 April via Zoom (you will receive a link within 24 hours of the event). This meeting will consist of two parts.
The first part of the meeting will be the 2021 Chair elections of the SME Forum. Only SME Forum members who had their registration confirmed for this meeting will have the right to vote, with one vote per company. The voting instructions will be sent via email to individual attendees prior to the meeting.
The second part of the meeting will be a presentation on China’s SME policy landscape and future strategy by Ms. Xuanyi Song, Director of Policy Research Department, China Centre for Promotion of SME Development, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT).
In the context of the Two Sessions and 14th FYP, the following topics will be introduced and discussed:
- How to enhance SME growth (e.g. through access to financing, reduction of financial burden, improving business environment);
- How to promote innovation in SMEs;
- How to foster the role of SMEs in China’s green policies;
- How to facilitate international cooperation on SME issues (e.g. by supporting innovative foreign SMEs, developing exchanges).
10:35-10:45 Opening Remarks
10:45-11:00 2021 SME Forum Chair Elections
11:00-11:45 Presentation on “China’s SME Policy Plans Post Two Sessions”
11:55-12:00 Closing Remarks
If you would like to attend this meeting, please click here or contact Emma Xiao at email@example.com for registration before COB of 1 April 2021.
About the speaker:
Ms. Xuanyi Song
Director, Policy Research Department, China Centre for Promotion of SME Development, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT)
– Director, Policy Research Department, China Centre for Promotion of SME Development, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) – Deputy Secretary General, National Emergency Industry Alliance Ms. Xuanyi Song has been engaged in research on China’s SME policies, industrial economy, regional economy and business environment for many years, and has participated in the drafting and implementation evaluation of several policies. She has also initiated and established the National Emergency Industry Alliance and is committed to promoting the emergency industry.
– Director, Policy Research Department, SME Development Promotion Centre, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT)
– Deputy Secretary General, National Emergency Industry Alliance