Cambodia as one of the world’s most open economies will be in the international limelight in 2017 with two significant business events taking place in the Kingdom. On February 14-16, the Cambodia International Business Summit (CIBS) takes place in Phnom Penh, and on May 10-12 the World Economic Forum on ASEAN follows.
Don’t miss the chance to meet 400 attendees from key government decision makers to the dragons of industry who were the first to invest in the Kingdom!
Get ready for more Speakers who confirmed:
* CEO of Smart Axiata, Thomas Hundt
* CEO of Almond Group and Master Chef Luu Meng
* CEO of Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, Hiroshi Uematsu
* And many more…
Topics of Discussion:
* Hospitality, Food and Beverage
* IT, Outsourcing & Digital Technologies
* Law, Tax and Governance
* Agriculture, along with Infrastructure & Energy
Click here to view the full programme schedule and sessions.
To learn more about the event, visit its official website here.