The EU SME Centre and EU Project Innovation Centre (EUPIC) invite you to join the 10th EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair held in Qingdao from November 4th to 6th to explore business opportunities in China’s maritime industry, aquaculture, fishery and more.
About the Event
The Qingdao Event will be a key platform in North China to gather 800-1,000 representatives seeking possible collaboration and partnership with their counterparts.
It will provide you a unique opportunity to meet companies and organisations of diverse backgrounds including SMEs, clusters, business associations, EU-China cooperation experts, universities, R&D institutions, governmental bodies of north China, EEN (Enterprise Europe Network) partners, representatives of EU member states and other countries.
Gear up your business with revolutionary technologies and professional services, and gain brand-new opportunities and competitive advantages through communication.
A Brokerage Event is an ideal opportunity to find international partners for technology transfer, business co-operation and collaborative research, in pre-arranged 30-minute meetings in one location. You simply need to Register, present yourself, your company, your technology online and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event.
- Frontier technological achievements and trends
- Short, sharp 30-minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Share information with Event experts, scholars and business players
- Get your problems solved – Matching enterprises offering or seeking solutions
- See an exhibition of successful examples of B2B match-making meetings
- Maritime Industry
- Aquaculture & Fishery
- Shipbuilding, Mechanical Engineering & Precision Instrument
- Port Industry
- Shipping & Logistics
- Offshore Renewable Energy, New Materials & Environment
- Ocean Aviation
- Bio-pharmacy & Bio-technology
- Modern Agriculture & Foodstuff
- ICT Industry & Services
- Universities, Innovative Clusters & Scientific Research Insitutes
Why to participate?
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Find out about market trends and innovations
- Showcase your most favourable projects, plants and products
- Get first-hand investment opportunities
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
Click here (The registration is open until 29 Oct 2015).
*Please indicate the EU SME Centre in the section “From which source did you know about this Event?” on the registration page.
About EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair
The EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair has been held for 9 consecutive editions attracting 4,400 Chinese companies and 12,400 European companies in total.
The Fair provides a dominant cooperation platform in China for investment, trade and technology between EU and China. 22,291 bilateral meetings between companies took place at the matchmaking event. Around 1/3 of the participants already informed their successful match.
Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org