The EU SME Centre’s interactive infographics offer a different approach to the sometimes complex challenges encountered when exporting goods from Europe to China.
Whereas our reports and guidelines offer detailed information on specific industry sectors and various markets access issues, our infographics present information relating to each step of the export process in a combination of text, graphics and animation. Whilst this approach cannot take into account case-by-case particularities, it is an excellent way to map all the essential elements of the exporting process and provide an initial overview to help SMEs gauge the time and resources necessary to successfully export their products to China. All infographics on importing goods to China include information on:
- necessary steps and when they need to be taken care of;
- key players involved as well as their relationships and responsibilities;
- required documents and who needs to provide them at what time to whom;
- Chinese national standards involved and where to find more information on them;
- additional sources of information on specific aspects of the process.
‘Importing wine to China – A step-by-step guide to Chinese import regulations’ is an interactive infographic explaining the process of importing wine from Europe to China in simple terms. Besides an explanation of the individual steps necessary to import wine from the EU to China, you will find definitions of the main actors involved in the process, examples of necessary certificates and details about the applicable standards. Links connect this easy-to-use application to additional sources of information, most notably all relevant publications available in our online knowledge centre.