Providing a coherent, consistent and consolidated voice for European small businesses.
The EU SME Centre has established an Inter-chamber SME Working Group with the European Chamber of Commerce in China (EUCCC) since 2014. It is open to all EU SMEs. Join the Group and you will have an opportunity to:
- Receive updates on the issues that affect the regulatory landscape for EU SMEs
- Participate in workshops and gain insights from policy insiders
- Network with your peers and share best practices
- Feed into the EUCCC Position Paper
- Influence SME related policies and regulations in Europe and China
- Meet with Chinese and EU authorities
If you have any questions about the Platform, please contact Ms Ester Canada Amela.