The EU SME Centre Advocacy Team has now launched the newest updates to the ‘SME Policy Environment Report 2021’.
In recent years, the policy environment for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the People’s Republic of China has undergone a significant transformation. The present report sets out to provide an overview of the most significant developments affecting SMEs operating in the country. The structure of the report consists of an introduction to SMEs in China, an analysis of the current policy environment of SMEs in China in various areas and a conclusion.
- Introduction to SMEs in China
- Analysis of the current policy environment of SMEs in China
- Financing and reduction of financial burden
- Administrative procedures and services
- SME market development
- Intellectual Property
- Protection of the rights of SMEs and supervision mechanism
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship