The EU SME Centre invites you to take part in three matchmaking events in Lodz, Milan and Palermo to meet the business delegation from Sichuan, China.
About the delegation
March 2014, Chinese President Xi Jinping has paid his landmark visit to EU headquarters and called for building partnerships with European countries, and the One Belt One Road initiative has turned Chinese national diplomatic and development strategy.
People’s Government of Sichuan Province of west China has launched a province-wide programme to encourage and facilitate enterprises in the Province to go abroad and seek for partnerships with European and other foreign countries.
June 5-11, EU Project Innovation Centre (Chengdu), the Enterprise Europe Network West and North China will lead a large Chinese Delegation of 100 people from 80 enterprises on a trade mission to Poland and Italy.
At the invitation of Marshal Mr. Witold Stepien of the Lodzkie Region of Poland, the delegation will participate in B2B meetings with Central & Eastern European companies in Lodz from June 5-6.
The events in Milan June 8-9 are co-organized by the European Commission DG GROW and the Milan Chamber of Commerce. The delegation will visit the European Pavilion of Expo Milano 2015 and attend the opening session of EU Pavilion and EU-China B2B Matchmaking at Palazzo delle Stelline Congress Centre.
Important: To register for the EU-China B2B Matchmaking event in Milan, please access www.euexpo2015-china.talkb2b.net to finish registration and booking of bilateral meetings.
In Sicily, the Mission June 10-11 will be organized in collaboration with the Regional Department for Productive Activities. And the programme in Palermo is only reserved to Sicilian companies.
- Modern Agriculture
- Agro-food and drinks
- Renewable Energy & Environmental Protection
- New Materials
- Creative Industry
- Life Science
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Smart City
- Machinery & Precision Instrument
Why to participate?
- This is the event offering a unique chance to engage at strategic level with major industries from West China.
- The event of real scale bringing together the companies and clusters in EU
- The event focused on the future of smart city and green industry in China market
- The industry’s high level event designed around networking and learning
- The gateway for your successful business in West China
- The event strongly supported by Chinese government on central and regional levels
What makes this event unique?
This is the only event offering a unique chance to engage at strategic level with major organizations.
- An event held in 2 European countries, easy participation for EU entrepreneurs
- An event co-oganized by Chinese regional government and EEN official partners (EUPIC)
- An event fully supported by European Commission and EEN partners in Europe
- Rehearsal-associated with EU-CHINA Business and Technology Cooperation Fair X scheduled for this November in Qingdao and Chengdu (biggest platform for EU-CHINA comprehensive cooperation in north and west China)
Brokerage Event is an ideal opportunity to find international partners for technology transfer, business co-operation and collaborative research, in pre-arranged 30-minute meetings in one location.
You simply need to Register, present yourself, your company, your technology online and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event.
How to register
Registration is open until 1 June 2015.
To sign up for the events in Lodz and Palermo, click here.
To sign up for the event in Milan, click here.