The EU SME Centre, AICE Milan and China-Italy Chamber of Commerce invite you to this half-day workshop on WeChat strategy.
Tap into China’s 700 million WeChat users and understand what they like and dislike about your products and services. Understand how WeChat can improve your stakeholder communications and build a community to keep professional readers more engaged. Follow how to use WeChat as an export tool, how to generate demand for your brand, and how long it takes to set all this up.
This half-day workshop will focus on:
- Getting to the core of WeChat features
- Understanding user behaviour
- Learning about cross-border e-commerce
- Positioning your brand and promoting it via WeChat
09.15 The World of WeChat
- What is WeChat?
- Why is it China’s most important online platform?
- How are businesses using WeChat?
09:45 Tips, Trends and User Behaviour
- Know how WeChat can be used for promotion and e-commerce
- Learn how to generate traffic on WeChat, from within and from outside of China
- Turn a follower into a buyer
10.45 Coffee Break
11.00 Using WeChat as an Export and E-Commerce Tool
- Get initial market feedback by checking the ‘buzz’ on a product category or brand
- Understand how payments work via WeChat
- Think about post-sales logistics
12.00 What Works, What Doesn’t
Learn how to position your brand from successful case studies Understand the best approach for your business Q&A
13.00 Wrapping up, end of the seminar
Click here to view the agenda in Italian.
Fee for AICE members: 100 EUR plus VAT | Non AICE members: 200 EUR plus VAT
Click here to sign up on AICE website.
About the Trainer
EU SME Centre Expert & Co-Founder at China Channel
China expertise: Matthew has 11+ years on the ground entrepreneurial experience in China. He works primarily with international businesses helping to form and implement their WeChat platform strategy. His company China Channel organise CHat, China’s largest WeChat marketing series of conferences for the international community. He is a regular keynote speaker and training host on the topic of WeChat at events throughout China. China Channel’s accounts are widely followed within the China digital media industry having built a reputation for providing insightful thought leadership together with the latest breaking news about WeChat.
Read Matthew’s Articles and Interviews