Despite a fragmented distribution infrastructure and growing local competition, opportunities for European SMEs to sell their products in China are likely to grow, driven by increasing disposable income, urbanisation, and a growing taste for foreign foodstuffs. In fact, from 2005 to 2010, EU exports of F&B to China multiplied by almost five. But, beware, you will find quite a number of administrative and technical burdens and restrictions. Join this EU SME Centre webinar and discover:
- What will be the main obstacles?
- Which products are the easier to export?
- Who is in charge for food safety?
- What are the labelling requirements?
- Where can you find the technical requirements?
You can find the recorded video on Youtube: