The EU SME Centre, together with China Outbound Tourism Research Institute (COTRI) and EXPEROS s.r.o., is delighted to invite you to join our Chinese Tourist Welcome Training Program on June 23rd in Prague.
During this training, participants will be advised on the basics of the Chinese Tourism Market, gain insights on the behaviour of Chinese outbound tourists, and learn the best ways to provide tourism products & services to Chinese tourists.
This interactive training session will provide you with opportunities to discuss your own business case and go through specific issues with our expert on the ground.
*This full-day training also includes a lunch menu. (Menu can be downloaded on the right side of this website)
09.00 – 10.30 Zahájení
Modul I. – základní informace o čínském trhu a o čínských turistech
10.30 – 11.00 Přestávka – coffee break
11.00 – 12.30 Modul II. – motivace, očekávání, potřeby a chování čínských turistů
12.30 – 13.30 Oběd – buffet
13.30 – 15.00 Modul III. – jazyk, služby, prostředí
15.00 – 15.30 Přestávka – coffee break
15.30 – 17.00 Modul IV. – adaptace vlastního produktu účastníků a marketing
About the Facilitator
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Georg Arlt FRGS
- First visit to the People’s Republic of China in 1978
- First visits to Macau in 1980 (during studies in HK)
- 1991-1999, owner of Inbound Tour Operator China-Europe with offices in Beijing and Berlin
- COTRI founder and director since 2004
- Professor for International Tourism Management at West Coast University of Applied Sciences Germany (Heide)
- Visiting professor at universities in China, United Kingdom and New Zealand
- Fellow Royal Geographical Society (London)
- Research Fellow Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (Tokyo)
Latest and Forthcoming publications
- COTRI China Market Report
- Li: China’s Outbound Tourism 2.0 (Main Introduction chapter)
- Green Book of China’s Tourism 2015
- COTRI Yearbook 2016
6.800,- CZK/per person
Please fill out the application form and send it to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.