Join us for B2B Meetings at the World’s Largest Seafood Trade Event
Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global (formerly the European Seafood Exposition/Seafood Processing Europe) is the world’s largest seafood trade event. The event attracts more than 25,000 buyers and suppliers of fresh, frozen, packaged and value-added seafood products, equipment and services. Attendees travel from 145 countries to do business at the exposition. No other event in the world provides seafood professionals with direct access to qualified buyers and suppliers from all over the globe representing all aspects of the seafood industry.
The Enterprise Europe Network Partnering Event 2015 is the perfect opportunity for businesses to expand market reach, source or further commercialise innovative processes or technical solutions, find commercial and development partners, or to underpin competitiveness in seafood related markets.
We invite you to participate in B2B meetings with companies selected by you, in the comfort of our designated meeting space, with our group of specialists there to support you throughout the day.
Who are you likely to meet?
This is the seventh year the event has been hosted within the Scottish Pavilion, attracting companies in previous years from the UK, Belgium, Denmark, France, Chile, Canada, Greece, Iceland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden and Turkey.
Contacts involved in:
- Processing, preserving and packaging
- … fish and seafood.
Who should participate?
Those looking to expand market reach, interested in sourcing or further commercialising innovative process or technical solutions, finding development partners, or to underpin their competitiveness in seafood related markets.
We warmly welcome both exhibitors and visitors to our Partnering Event 2015.
How to participate?
1. Get in touch with your local EEN.
2. Visit http://b2match.eu/SEG2015 to complete a profile describing your activities, and the type of co-operation sought or offered.
3. These company profiles result in the on-line catalogue on the website. Choose the companies you want to meet from the on-line catalogue and vice versa.
4. If you are selected for a meeting, you must approve or refuse the meeting request.
5. Based on your selection of company meetings, your personal schedule will be created and emailed to you.
6. The Partnering Event meetings take place over 2 days and each meeting lasts 20 minutes – in the comfort of our designated meeting area at the Scottish Pavillion.