The Internet of Things (IoT) is a worldwide hot topic with good business potential and capitalising on available technologies towards large-scale deployments is crucial to global cooperation.
3 years of fruitful discussions between EU and China in the area of IoT has created efficient conditions today to support market stakeholders in EU and China to exchange best practices and put in place more cooperation. This can be done with projects that exploit on many openly available platforms and prepare taking off of large-scale deployments.
To stimulate market cooperation, the European Commission, with the support of the EU China Trade project II is organising a series of interactive cooperation sessions on E-health, Connected Vehicle/ITS, Smart Agriculture & Food Safety and Smart Cities on 28-29 October 2014 in Shanghai. We are taking opportunities of large industry attendance with +1000 attendees at the IoT and ITS conferences to support fruitful discussions.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
28 October morning
- Session I: IoT Global Challenges
28 October afternoon
- IoT and E-health cooperation accelerator
- IoT and ITS cooperation accelerator
- Smart Agriculture and Food Safety cooperation accelerator
- Session II: Open Platforms and approaches to innovation
- Overall Q&A and debriefing on EU-China IoT cooperation opportunities
To learn more about the conference, please visit the website here.