The EU SME Centre is glad to draw your attention to the “International Clean Technology Promotion Mission In NETDZS”, organized by TEDA Eco Centre.
The topic of the mission is Efficiency and Green Factory.
This mission is assumed to invite clean tech providers with a total number of 16-20 from different countries. At least 80-100 participants will join in each activity of the whole mission, including 40 local technology enterprises adopters and domestic energy saving and environmental protection cooperation partners. Each foreign enterprise shall enjoy the official B2B meeting with at least 3 Chinese enterprises/institutions in each city.
Opportunities for Business Matchmaking
The event will invite at least 120 domestic clean technology adopters in three China’s industrial parks, providing numbers of opportunities for business matchmaking with China’s cleantech enterprises.
Selection Criteria for Foreign Clean Technology Providers
- Providers’ business in line with the above-mentioned topic will be most welcomed;
- Technology must be widely applied in its own local market;
- The already establishment of permanent marketing office in China;
- Strong matchmaking intention both to China’s local end users’ plant transformation and China’s partnership expanding will be preferred (franchising, Licensing and equipment selling).
Purpose of the Mission:
- Help foreign clean technology enterprises understand China’s domestic energy conservation and environmental protection policies and market orientation;
- Expedite the technological cooperation with China’s industrial adopters and providers;
- Promote clean technology exchanges and industrial cooperation between China and foreign countries;
- Improve the green development of national industrial parks.
Returns for participants
- Policy Interpretation;
- In-depth interpretation to Tianjin, Anhui and Hunan pollution and energy efficiency policy, relevant laws and regulation.
Read the Invitation Letter and Agenda of the mission in attachment.
The registration deadline is November 3rd. If interested in participating please send the Registration Form by e-mail to:
Mr Geraint Feng, firstname.lastname@example.org