Type: Full-day Capacity Training
Date: Friday 17 April 2015
Time: 9.00 am – 17:30 am
Location: EU SME Centre Training Room
This course focuses on two things: thinking strategically and building logical and valuable content when reporting or presenting to senior managers and executives. It aims to changes the mindset of the presenters, from being operational to being strategic, and from focusing on too many details to focusing on meeting department goals and company strategies.
Different from a standard presentation courses, the management reporting course addresses the challenges of making internal presentations within multi-national organisations such as: status reports, project updates, and business proposals.
This course will help you discover the solutions for:
- How to make the presentation more valuable
- How to connect with senior managers, instead of just speaking in the public
- How to organize information and get to the point
- How to make your managers feel good, instead of making yourself look good
- Emphasize on how to achieve goals and objectives
This course is run through role-plays of presentation scenarios and in-depth team discussion
Who Should Attend
High potential talents, front-line managers, team leaders, and experienced staff members who often need to present to senior managers or partners at meetings.
Module 1: Basic Law of Presentation
Module 2 – “Know what they want” – Management and customer mindset
– Goal Alignment – the mindset of “why”
– 3 Key Goals of Management
– Meaning of “Management Perspective”
Module 3 – “Know what they want” – Uncover deeper concerns
– The importance and objectives of pre-communication
– Adjusting focus and content in the presentation after pre-communication
Module 4 – “Key into their needs”: organizing content purposefully
– 3C to establish purpose in your presentation
– 3 step process to create logical summaries
– 9 common management presentation scenarios: messages and summaries
Module 5 – “Speak to their needs”
– A+ opening for any management presentations
– Closing “on the goal”
– Dealing with questions from senior managers
Standard fee: 2500 RMB/per person
Discounted price 2200RMB/per person is available for
- Early Bird – Sign up before March 30th.
- Members of the Centre’s official partners – Upon registration, please indicate which chamber of commerce or trade promotion organisation you are a member of.
To register, please contact Erica Lin:
Tel: +86 (0)10 8527 5300 ext. 318, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register in advance, walk-ins will not be accepted; Limited spots are available and attendance is given on a first come first served basis.
Hubert has over 14 years of global experience through which he held senior management positions in managing projects and coaching teams across the US, Singapore, Malaysia, UK, Argentina, and China. He has been a manager in Accenture US, and his consulting work covered MNC processes in Finance, Manufacturing, Logistics and Sales. He not only led multinational teams, but also local Chinese teams through his management positions in Beijing at Sony Ericsson and Liteon Mobile.
Born in Taiwan and grew up in the US, Hubert moved to Beijing with his wife in 2004. Over the past ten years, he has presented frequently at his company executive meetings, trained and developed local teams in Beijing. He has a wealth of experience in management, business writing, workplace creativity training and presentation training. He has taught managers and staff in Volkswagen, Shell, Roche, L’Oréal, Michelin, Microsoft, Lanxess, Swire Properties, Novo Nordisk and Societe Generale.
Testimonial from past participants
“Totally changed my way of thinking and acting that relate to presentation and reporting” Retail Sales Care, Volkswagen Finance