China Executive Tour 2015, organised by SPI, will take place in Beijing and Tianjin between April 19th and April 25th this year. The one week programme includes face to face meetings with selected Chinese Innovation leaders and key stakeholders, direct access to leading science parks, incubators and technology transfer organisations, and free registration to the China (Beijing) International Technology Transfer Convention 2015, one of the largest technology transfer conferences in the world.
- One of the fastest growing economy in the world
- New key innovation power in Asia
WHY BEIJING and TIANJIN?
- Beijing: Key S&T Institutions, Innovation Centres, Science parks, Hub for innovation, technology transfer and most advanced science & technology development in the country
- Tianjin: hub city for international shipping and logistics, modern manufacturing and research and development
- Step stone for your business success in China
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
- China (Beijing) International Technology Transfer Convention 2015 (ITTC 2015): B2B matchmaking, parallel sessions by sector, networking and partnering meetings
- Face to face meetings with selected Chinese Innovation leaders and key stakeholders
- Direct Access to leading science parks, incubators & technology transfer organizations
- Culture insights & social programme
- Free registration to ITTC 2015, one of the largest technology transfer conferences in the world
- Logistical support (travel and accommodation)
- Accommodation: average 100€ per night
- Transportation: average 10€ per day
- Meals: average 15€ per meal
1st participant: 600€
Further participants: 540€
Click here to see the full agenda and register.
If you have any further questions, please contact Sara Medina, Ph.D.