The matchmaking event will take place in Paris (France) at Texworld, a leading textile and fashion trade fair. Taking place twice a year at Paris – Le Bourget, Texworld Paris, with more than 1500 exhibitors, offers professionals from all over the world a rich variety of products from basic to creative high-end fabrics of excellent quality.
The aim of the event is to create a quick and easy way for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Clusters, actively engaged within the field of textiles, fashion and creative industries, to meet potential business partners and to operate internationally.
Matchmaking Event at a Glance
- B2B meetings which perfectly match your needs and preferences
- An interactive and international conference with key speakers
- A convenient matchmaking area at the heart of the trade fair
- Access to an international and well placed worldwide network, including several EU-funded support schemes
- Professional assistance on the spot to make your participation tailored to your needs
- Post event assistance and survey to support you even after your partcipation in the event
- To keep up with the latest trends in the textile, fashion and creative industries
- To meet and share views with experts from your business field
- To present, discuss and develop new projects
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
How does it work?
Register and publish your collaboration wished Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
- Fashion Designer/Stylists (textile and accessories)
- Young designers and producers
- Textile and accessories’ manufacturers
- Brand developers
- Retailers, distributors, agents active in fashion industry
- E-commerce agencies and buyers
- Experts in fashion industry
- Coaches and innovators in fashion industry
- Fashion related industries
The registration opens from 14 June – 13 September. Please click here for more details of the event.