The EU SME Centre and the Business Beyond Borders (BBB) are glad to invite you to join the 40th edition of HOST MILANO.
The matchmaking event will take place in Milan (Italy) at HostMilano, the must-attend fair to meet the professional hospitality industry.
Ready for its 40th Edition, HostMilano is the go-to fair for Equipment, Coffee and Food, as well as absolute leader in Ho.Re.Ca., foodservice, retail, mass retail and the hotel industry. The exhibition layout combines supply chains and common services, leveraging the specificities of each and every sector and individual enterprise to guarantee the maximization of investments. Visitors are guided through the Fair along functional pathways that optimize available time and the visit experience.
The aim of the event is to create a quick and easy way for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Clusters, actively engaged within the field of food and hospitality, to meet potential business partners and to operate internationally.
Matchmaking Event at a Glance
- B2B meetings which perfectly match your needs and preferences
- An interactive and international conference with key speakers
- A convenient matchmaking area at the heart of the trade fair
- Access to an international and well placed worldwide network, including several EU-funded support schemes
- Professional assistance on the spot to make your participation tailored to your needs
- Post event assistance and survey to support you even after your partcipation in the event
- To keep up with the latest trends in the food and hospitality industry
- To meet and share views with experts from your business field
- To present, discuss and develop new projects
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
How does it work?
Register and publish your collaboration wished Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
- Foodservice Equipment
- Bread, Pizza, Pasta
- Coffee, Tea
- Coffee machines
- Vending machines
The registration opens from 23 June – 23 November. Please click here for more details of the event.