The EU SME Centre, China IPR SME Helpdesk and the European Chamber of Commerce in China will provide presentations to European companies on doing business in China at the EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair IX organised by EU Project Innovation Centre.
Time: 17:00–18:30, Oct. 21.2014
Place: Jinjiang Hotel (Chengdu Hall)
Address：No.80, Section 2, Renmin RD. S. Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
17:00-17:10 Introduction of speakers by moderator Mr. Marco, Gasparroni, Advisor of EU Project Innovation Centre
17:10-17:20 Address by Mr. Antti Peltomäki, Deputy Director-General of the Enterprise and Industry Directorate-General, EU Commission
17:20-17:50 How to do business in China with focus on legal issues
By Ms. Ludmila Hyklova–Legal Advisor of EU SME Centre
17:50–18:10 Managing your Intellectual Property in China
By Mr. Reinout van Malenstein, IP Expert, China IPR SME Helpdesk
- Introduction to the China IPR SME Helpdesk
- This presentation will provide you with a broad understanding of the Chinese IP landscape and enforcement options
- How to take advantage of China’s opportunities while minimising the risk of IP loss
- How to identify and determine the value of your company’s IP assets
- Quick, cost-effective resolutions to protect your business
18:10–18:30 Speaker: tbc. –European Union Chamber of Commerce in China (EUCCC)