The Afaceri.ro Beijing 2016 International Conference is a business event that will gather participants from Romania, EUmember, and China, aims to support and encourage economic partnerships between these two countries.
Representatives from public and private field, higher education institutions and associations will participate in a Chinese – Romanian meeting in Beijing, in order to showcase the importance of collaboration and development of commercial relations between their countries.
The conference, which reached its second edition, is designed to offer useful information for all participants and to present Romania’s potential as investment destination. The final goal is to create strong bonds in the business sector. Also, the event will offer a great opportunity: B2B one on one meetings booked in advance according to the Chinese’s interest in the Romanian incoming companies as potential partners, clients, providers etc.
09:00 09:30 | Checkin and participants registration
09:30 09:40 | Conference Opening
– 09:30 09:35 | H.E. Ambassador Doru Romulus Costea – Welcome message
– 09:35 09:40 | Alexandru Lazescu – Welcome message
09:40 10:45 | Business debate
– Viorel Beltechi – Romanian country policies. Why to do business with Romania
– Marius Alexa – Afaceri.ro China 2016 Economic Mission
– Romanian & Chinese presentations – Investment projects and exportimport opportunities
- Anne-Laure Maddy, EU SME Centre
- Doru Cantemir, Ludor Engineering
- Alin Alecu, Arbomedia
- Corina Forascu, “AI. I. Cuza” University, Faculty of Computer Science
- Iulian Ursache, UIL Casa Real Estate
10:45 11:00 | Networking Coffee Break
11:00 12:30 | B2B Meetings Session
The conference is free of charge and all interested people are asked to fill the application form (download link on the right side of this page) and send it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on the conference, please visit: http://www.afaceri.ro/misiunea-economica-afaceri-ro-china-2016/