March 2014, Chinese President Xi Jinping has paid his landmark visit to EU headquarters and called for building partnerships with European countries. People’s Government of Sichuan Province of western China has recently launched a province-wide programme to encourage and facilitate enterprises in the Province to go abroad and seek for partnerships with European and other Foreign countries.
EU Project Innovation Centre (Chengdu), the Enterprise Europe Network West China will lead a large Chinese Delegation of 100 people from 80 Technology-Based enterprises on a trade mission to Europe, from June 11 to 21, 2014. The delegation will visit Belgium, Czech and Germany to meet potential partners and look for cooperation opportunities in the terms of technology, investment and trade.
Timeline: Brussels (June 12&13) – Prague (June 16&17) – Hamburg (June 18&19)
- Innovative Cluster, Innovation in research & technology
- Information and communications technology (ICT)
- Smart City
- General Aviation
- Renewable energy, new materials & environmental protection
- Precision instrument, mechanical Engineering
- Modern agriculture
Why to participate?
- This is the event offering a unique chance to engage at strategic level with major industries from West China
- The event of real scale bringing together the companies and clusters in EU
- The event focused on the future of smart city and green industry in China market
- The industry’s high level event designed around networking and learning
- The gateway for your successful business in West China
- The event strongly supported by Chinese government in central and regional level
What makes this event unique?
- This is the only event offering a unique chance to engage at strategic level with major organizations
- An event held in Europe 3 countries, easy participate for EU entrepreneurs
- An event co-oganized by Chinese regional government and EEN official partners (EUPIC)
- An event fully supported by European Commission and EEN partners in Europope
- Rehearsal-associated with EU-CHINA Business and Technology Fair IX in October in Chengdu (biggest platform for EU-CHINA comprehensive cooperation in Western China)
Brokerage Event is an ideal opportunity to find international partners for technology transfer, business co-operation and collaborative research, in pre-arranged 20 minute meetings in one location. You simply need to Register, present yourself, your company, your technology online and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event. For further details go to “How it Works”.