How can you find a suitable business partner? How can you be sure that they are reliable? Your partner does not reply to your mails? You have sent a payment for the services, but later found out that the name on the invoice was different from the name on the purchase order/contract? You have been cheated by your business partner in China? If you’ve ever faced any of these issues when doing business in China, join our webinar and:
- learn about the most common scams and ways to avoid falling for them;
- understand the main aspects of preliminary due diligence, including
- legal due diligence on the legal status of the company (duly registered, having all licences, company chop, etc.),
- financial and operational check (creditworthiness letter, financial statements, capital verification report, on-site check, premises, etc.);
- review best practices and a list of authorities able to provide help.
You can find the recorded video on Youtube: