The Nordic Science Park in Tianjin invites you to participate in Tianjin (2015) International Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition to introduce your projects to the Chinese market and meet potential Chinese investors.
Any science and technology enterprises in the word and any entrepreneurship teams with excellent science and technology projects all have qualification to apply the competition:
As an enterprise, the qualification terms include:
- Having the legal registration and within the period of validity;
- Having engaged business in accordance with the relevant laws of our country and no bad record;
- Be willing to develop business in Tianjin and register in NSP.
As a team, the qualification terms include:
- In enrolment stage, the enterprises haven’t registered in China and entrepreneurial team with technology innovation achievement & entrepreneurial plan;
- The core team include more than 3 members;
- Having plans to register and establish a company within 1 year after competition in NSP.
Tianjin (2015) International Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition has 292 awards in total and the total prize is 29.25million RMB.
The awards also include:
- Nordic Science Park and professional partners will provide professional training for enterprises and teams which participate in Tianjin division;
- Nordic Science Park will provide services (valued 100,000RMB) including information consulting services, international matchmaking services, industrial& commercial and tax administration, human resource, accounting and law , patent application for enterprises and teams which participate in Tianjin division;
- Nordic Science Park will provide rent relief and other preferential policies for enterprises and teams
- The awarded enterprises and teams from Tianjin division have chance to get the national competition, the expected prize is about 5 billion RMB.
To learn how to participate in this competition, please refer to the Implementation Plan attached on this page and contact Mr. Arcadia Wang.