In recent years, with the rapid economic development and globalization, the relations are getting closer and more mutual benefits are shared among all nations. Therefore, environmental safety and human health have become an important global issue. Governments around the world have successively promulgated regulations to monitor the risk management and promote the sustainable development in all industries.
Will the environmental protection and economic development be like the fish and bear’s paw, or they can complement each other to build a mutually beneficial relation? In the times of opportunities and challenges coexisting, the governments and enterprises all need to adopt effective measures to cross the turning point of Environmental Kuznets Curve and strike a balance between economic development and environmental health.
For years, CRACs have been well positioned to gather together officials from competent authorities, industries elites and professional scholars, serving as exceptional platforms for them to exchange regulatory updates, share compliance experiences and make acquaintances. As one of the most prestigious information technology summit in the industry, CRAC has become a key platform to communicate, cooperate and collaborate for all countries.
CRAC2017 will focus on the four major industries including industrial chemicals, pesticides, food contact materials and consumer products, and invite the competent authorities, senior technical experts,industry associations and enterprises to set up a multi-party communication platform to provide the latest regulatory information, exchange the practical compliance experience, explore the future development of the industry and strive for the green, safe and sustainable development.
- To experience the one-stop conference: one conference, covering four industries; five sessions for your choice with one ticket.
- To directly communicate with the authorities and experts, to gather the latest regulatory information.
- To network with the leading technical experts and representatives from renowned enterprises.
- Chinese, English and Japanese simultaneous interpretations are provided to remove the language barriers.
- Experts from Laboratory /Scientific Research Institute
- Decision-Makers from Multi-National Enterprise
- EHS (Environmental Safety and Health) Managers
- Industry regulations researchers
- Supply Chain Managers / Procurement Mangers
- BD/Marketing Managers
- Editors from chemical/ pesticide/ food/ consumer products and other industries
Registration & Price
650 USD/seat (Early Bird Price Before 1 September)
750 USD/seat (Regular Price Before 31 October)
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Alex Wu via phone: T: +86 571 87007520 | M: +86 153 8108 7368 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org