Time to Sort Out Your Accounting System and Get Your Finances on Track
One of the common challenges of running a small business is dealing with financial management tasks like accounting, payroll, bookkeeping and invoicing.
For foreign invested companies in China, it is even more challenging when taking into account the differences in China’s accounting system and reporting standards. Being unaware of such differences can cause many problems for small businesses operating in the country, generating confusion, wasting time and resources.
To help small businesses, especially foreign-invested companies, operate more smoothly in China, the EU SME Centre, the China-Britain Business Council and British Chamber of Commerce in China invite you to take part in our full-day training workshop on October 28th in Beijing, focusing on how to improve your company’s financial management system.
During the workshop, professional accountant Ken Lee from Lee & Lee Associates will walk you through the essential points of financial management, covering the different stages of business growth from start-up to exit, using case studies to show how other businesses have succeeded in their financial planning. It will help illuminate the road ahead, mapping out pitfalls before you stumble across them, and enabling you to find faster and more efficient ways to reach your goal.
You will also have the opportunity to raise problems encountered in your work and seek advice from the tutor during the workshop.
The course will be given in both English and Chinese according to the participants’ requirements.
1. Financial budgeting
- Why is budgeting important for small businesses?
- What are the main contents for budgeting?
- What are the common issues small businesses often encounter in planning the budget and how to avoid them?
2. Financial control
- How to develop an effective and efficient financial controlling system that works for small businesses?
- What elements should be included in a short-term financial policy?
- What is flexible or restrictive short-term financial policy?
3. Financial management – key points at different stages (start-up, growth, quit)
- How to streamline small businesses’ financial management system to save time and cost?
- What are the tools that small businesses can use to manage financial tasks more efficiently?
- What to look out for in different stages of a small business’ growth from a financial perspective?
4. Skills for financial management
- Tips for small businesses
Who Should Attend
General managers and heads of business departments; CFOs, finance managers or supervisors; Business owners
09:30 Morning Session
13:00 Afternoon Session
The course has a limited number of 20 places.
Places are first come, first served and advance registration and payment are required.
Member Price: RMB 1500 | Non-member Price: RMB 2000
EU SMEs and intermediary organisations within the EU SME Centre’s network enjoy member price.
Please send an email to EU SME Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration if you cannot attend. 97% of the fee can be refunded if the cancellation is made by 21 October. We regret that no refunds will be given after this date.
讲座的提纲 财务预算 财务控制 财务管理在不同阶段的要点（初始阶段，成长阶段，退出阶段） 财务管理能力 本次课程针对如下人士
公司总经理及业务部门高层; 财务总监、财务经理或会计主管; 企业所有者
本次培训需提前报名并付全款。仅提供20个名额，先报先得。2016年10月14日前，完成报名并付款，将享受优惠价格：会员1300元，非会员1800元（10月14日后：1500元 / 2000元）。报名取消方式：如果您需要取消报名，请尽快将取消信息发邮件至 firstname.lastname@example.org。10月21日前取消报名，将获得97%的退款。10月21日后，将无法获得退款。
About the Tutor
Ken Lee, Partner, Lee & Lee Associates
Get to Know Ken Lee More and Connect with Him on LinkedIn
Mr Ken Lee, a Partner of Lee & Lee Associates, is a Chinese Certified Public Accountants (“CCPA”), Chinese Certified Tax Agent (“CCTA”), a fellow member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK (“ACCA”), and Certified Internal Auditor (“CIA”). Lee & Lee Associates is dedicated to providing professional services to foreign SMEs and Chinese private companies in China. The services comprise accounting, audit, tax, internal control, company establishment and liquidation, financial due diligence, valuation, etc.
Mr. Lee has a wide working experience as the Senior Finance Manager in a MNC and auditor in international accounting firms, like Deloitte, where he took charge of a broad range of professional services including audit, accounting, financial management, tax service, internal control, business valuation, financial due diligence, foreign investment, M&A, business establishment and liquidation, etc. Mr Lee has also worked as Senior Finance Manager in a multinational company, where he was responsible for planning and budgeting, financial reporting, tax and internal control, etc. Mr Lee gained his bachelor degree from Zhejiang University and MBA degree from Tsinghua University.
Check Out More Content Provided by Lee & Lee Associates
- New VAT Exemption Policy for Small-scale VAT Payer
- Preferential CIT Policy for Small and Thin-profit Enterprises
- Three Certificates in One Reform in China
- Foreigners Tax Audit in China
- Small-scale Taxpayer’s Tax Filing Simplified