The EU SME Centre and Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) will organise a training workshop on Servicing Chinese Outbound Investment on December 15th in Brussels.
• Gain up-to-date insights of the changing environment in China that drives OFDI and makes Europe an attractive place for Chinese investors
• Get practical advice on how to serve Chinese outbound investment and seize opportunities along the global value chain
• Learn how to overcome potential challenges when working with Chinese investors
• Receive useful tips on dealing and communicating with your potential Chinese investors
• Share your experience with our OFDI expert and peers on the spot
• Module 1: Understanding China’s OFDI Context
Recent developments in China and the impact on its OFDI globally
Business opportunities for European SMEs
• Module 2: Learning the Types of Chinese Investors to Create a Win-Win Partnership
China’s “national champions”, private and state-owned companies, their different management styles and decision-making processes
• Module 3: Developing Strategic Options to Link Up with China’s Global Value Chain Extending to Europe
Different options to seize business opportunities along the supply chain
• Module 4: Enhancing Capacities and Skills for Effective and Efficient Communication
Understand the Chinese way of negotiation and communication
If you are interested in learning more details, please contact Mr Alexander Alles.