EU-CHINA Days: Joint cooperation to enhance investments and business opportunities, 9 – 10 June 2015
Meet the EU SME Centre at World Expo in Milan!
The EU SME Centre has the pleasure to invite you to the EU-China Days organised by the European Commission at the World Expo in Milan.
The Centre Director Chris Cheung will give a presentation on June 9th and the Centre will also take part in the business-to-business sessions on June 10th.
About the EU-CHINA Days
The European Commission – the Directorate General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMES is organizing a focused event on EU-China that will see the participation of European and Chinese companies, clusters and Institutions.
The event will allow you to get information on the European Commission tools in favour of internationalisation supporting businesses (in particular SMEs), and the business relations between Europe and China.
You will also have the chance to meet Chinese and European counterparts during the B2B sessions in order to discuss concrete cooperation projects in business, technology transfer and research.
By attending this event, you will gain easy access to enterprises, clusters and stakeholders in the food-related sectors, and will get new opportunities and competitive advantages!
A draft agenda of EU-China Days activities is available to download on the right side of this page.
How to participate
- SMEs and big companies
- Research Centers
- BSOs and Institutions
SECTORS OF THE B2B MEETINGS
- Agro-food manufacturing
- Creativity, cultural heritage and local traditional food
- Space application to agriculture and environmental management
- Health biotechnologies
- Food and wine tourism
- Other topics relevant to the thematic focus of the brokerage event.
- 6 April – 29 May, 2015: Registration for the Conference
- 6 April – 22 May, 2015: Registration for the B2B. Support will be provided for the drafting of cooperation profiles. Once your profile is duly filled, it will be validated by the organizers and will be published online and promoted.
- 25 – 29 May, 2015: Selection and booking of the B2B Meetings. Support will be provided for the matchmaking between cooperation profiles. Confirmation of the participation at the B2B
- 1 – 8 June, 2015: Delivery of the confirmed B2B meetings schedule
- 9 – 10 June, 2015: EU-China Event
- 10 June-14 October, 2015: Follow-up
To register to the Conference and/or to the B2B, please click here.