The EU SME Centre, together with its leading partner China-Italy Chamber of Commerce, are currently working on a new report on the industrial robots sector in China. The report will:
- Provide an overview of the industrial robots sector in China, particular in terms of size, key players, exporters, key policies and regulations.
- Analyse the market access requirements for European SMEs in the industrial robots sector in China, particularly in terms of mandatory certification schemes, standards, as well as investment.
- Map out opportunities and challenges in the market for European SMEs.
One section of the report will also include specific case studies. For this purpose, we are now calling for European SMEs that have entered the Chinese industrial robots sector, to share their experience and be featured as a case study in the report.
Structure and format of the case study
The case study can be either developed after a one-to-one interview with the EU SME Centre, or written directly by the interested company. It will cover the following aspects:
- Company introduction
- Procedure for exporting products to China/doing business with China, at different stages
- Challenges encountered and how were these overcome
- Lessons learned & tips for European SMEs
Both positive and negative experiences are welcome!
Application and deadline
Interested companies shall contact us, before 13 August 2021, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org