This one day training held by the EU SME Centre China and Diplomatic Council will provide you expert insights and hands-on experience in doing online business in China, which you will be able to take away and apply it to your real-world projects and succeed in the Chinese e-commerce market directly.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The training course is suitable for anyone who is interested in e-commerce or digital project in the Chinese market.
Whether you are a business owner, marketing or BD director or e-commerce practitioners, you will gain from this course the insight into the e-commerce business in China and understand how to set-up and manage your e-commerce business in China.
- Understand the e-commerce business in China – compare to Europe
- Explore the best e-commerce options in China for your company and goods
- Open an e-commerce store in China step by step
- Get your goods to the Chinese customers – logistics and product compliance
- Intellectual Property Rights to be aware of
- Collect payments from e-commerce business in China
- Digital marketing in China for your e-commerce business
- Building your overall e-commerce strategy
The training package includes customised follow-up services:
- Free access to the update news on relevant topics or other general services provided by the EU SME Centre;
- Free access to senior e-commerce experts during the course.
To sign up for this training, please click here.
FACILITATOR: Dimitry van Toorn
Dimitry started his career at Mattel Inc., worked for nearly two decades respectively in Shanghai and Hong Kong at a major product Scouting and Sourcing Agency and joined in 2005 Intertek plc in Hong Kong, a leading Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) company, to develop the Global Supply Chain business stream. Dimitry initiated and founded as CEO the company tradeFWD with is proprietary B2B Cross-Border Payment Solutions, B2B Financing Options, and ESCROW services business model, before embarking a new area with founding VAN TOORN & ASSOCIATES including the enterCHINA initiative.
VAN TOORN & ASSOCIATES Limited specialized in support international SME’s with establishing business entities in the Far East (emerging) markets through seminars and trainings on B2C e-commerce business in Greater China, Vietnam, and Indonesia. The key topics cover supply chain / fulfilment, (digital) payments, market quality / regulatory requirements, social media marketing, and intellectual property rights.
Course Language: English
Location: Airport Club for International Executives, Airport Frankfurt am Main, Hugo-Eckener-Ring, 60549 Frankfurt Flughafen. Parking P2 or P3.
Fees: 285 Euro for Diplomatic Council Members, 335 for Guests