Plugging the knowledge and skills gaps of SMEs entering the China market, we offer our training programmes both face-to-face and online through our webinar platform.
China Business Essentials
- Getting Ready for China
- Knowing Your Partners in China
Comprehensive Training Workshops
The EU SME Centre’s training workshops provide you practical insights and step-by-step approaches on how to do business in China, delivered by our industry experts.
During the workshops, you will enjoy a well-balanced course combining business theories with practical examples. You will also have the chance to participate in interactive exercises to improve your business skills and understanding of the Chinese market. Programmes available include:
- How to Export Food & Beverage Products to China
- How to Sell Your Food & Beverage Products Online in China
- How to Set Up a Company in China
- How to Start an Online Business in China
- Servicing Chinese Outbound Investments
- Financing Your China Venture
Offering SMEs the chance to access the Centre’s expertise from their office, no matter where they are.
If you have any questions, please send us an email.