The EU SME Centre can conduct market research for your selected products and industries to help you better evaluate the opportunities and challenges in the Chinese market.
- Discussing with your team to define the scope of the research project
- Providing practical advice for the structure, methodology and data resources
- Writing and editing the market report
- Reviewing the report with your team to incorporate your feedback
- Delivering the final report
An Example of Report Outline
Definition of the Sector
Policy Indications and Regulatory Structure
- Main policies influencing the actual and future development of the sector
Size, Performance and Major Changes
- Sales value, volume, per capita consumption
- Import trends for the last few years
- Key Market drivers
- Market outlook and forecast
- Major changes in the market in the last few years
- Major domestic players and market share
- Major foreign players and market share
- Top selling products and price
- Purchasing attitudes and motivations
- Marketing strategy: how to best reach and retain the Chinese consumers?
Distribution and retail
- Main distributors
- Retail channels
- Entry modes
Opportunities and Challenges
- Identify those segments that present the best opportunities for your products
- Outline key barriers to the opportunities identified, including legal and regulatory, market barriers and operational barriers
Practical Advices for Your Business’ Next Steps
Conclusions and Recommendations
This service is provided by the Centre’s Business Development team. Read more here.
Send an email to our Business Development team, describing your product and the assistance you need.
You will receive service details including the price list and estimated time.