- Type :Breakfast Seminar
- Date :Feb 24 8:30 am - 10:30 am, 2017
- Venue :Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg 卢森堡驻华大使馆
- Address :Unit 1701, Tower B, Pacific Century Place, 2A Gong Ti Bei Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 北京市朝阳区工体北路甲2号 盈科中心B座1701室100027
- Member Price :150 RMB
- Non-member Price :200 RMB
- Tags :Other
Start your Friday productive by participating in BenCham’s monthly Breakfast Seminar series. During this edition “Economic Outlook”, we will look back at the major economic developments that occurred in 2016. We will also be looking ahead at what the impact will be on the European SME’s that are active in China.
Chris Cheung, Director of the EU SME Centre, will give a briefing of the key economic events during the past year and analyse what this means for the EU SMEs. Secondly, Russell Brown, Managing Partner at Lehman Brown, will focus more in depth on the Brexit and explain what the impact will be on the European SME’s.
About the speakers
Chris Cheung - Director, EU SME Centre
Mr Chris Cheung is the Director of the EU SME Centre, an EU-funded project supporting European SMEs looking to export or invest in China. Chris is responsible for providing relevant, timely and effective advice to European Union SMEs on identifying, developing and realising export and investment opportunities in China. He has been identifying market opportunities and providing market access advice to companies entering the Chinese market for the past ten years. As EU SME Centre Director, Chris leads an international team of experts in providing practical, up-to-date business advice in a wide range of industries including ICT, renewable energy and food and beverages.
He holds a Master’s degree in Chinese and Business from the University of Leeds, and an MBA from the University of Warwick.
Russel Brown - Lehman Brown
- 8:30 - 9:00: Registration
- 9:00 - 9:10: Introduction
- 9:10 - 9:40: Briefing of Key Economic Events of 2016
- 9:40 - 10:10: Impact of Brexit on EU SME’s
- 10:10 - 10:30: Q&A Session and Networking
For registration, please e-mail Ms Charlotte Poot at email@example.com
EU SMEs and intermediary organisations within the EU SME Centre’s network enjoy member price.
*25 seats available