- Type :Webinar
- Date :Dec 1, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm, 2015
- Tags :Energy
As China is tackling its environmental challenges, how can your company seize this phenomenal opportunity and stay up to speed with the trends?
Join this webinar to understand the newly approved regulations, get a clear understanding of the market background and develop an effective business plan. This webinar will provide insights into the sectors and cover topics including:
• The latest legislative national laws approved from China’s central government;
• The evolution of major environmental sectors such as water, renewable energy, waste to energy/heating, industrial pollution control;
• Major business opportunities and technologies requested from local Chinese market;
• How to develop a successful business in China’s environmental and energy sectors.
More specifically, it will reveal opportunities in the sectors such as:
• Water sector: pressure pumps, leak detectors, or biological denitrification
• Renewable energy: wind inverters and converters, thin film technology in solar
• Bio-Energy: steam turbines, SCADA solutions, or auxiliary equipment
After attending the webinar, you will:
• Be able to properly interpret Chinese laws and regulations;
• Know current status and future developments of Chinese environmental and energy sectors;
• Understand how to adapt to the local Chinese market;
• Learn how to develop effective cooperation with Chinese local governments and private enterprises.
About the Speaker
Gianluca Ghiara, EU SME Centre Expert
Gianluca is the managing director of Geapower, an engineering consulting company based in Beijing. Since 2005, he has been consulting European and Chinese companies active in the environmental protection and renewable energy fields. He has been involved in the development of almost 50 projects in the renewable energy, waste, water treatment and industrial pollution control sectors. Gianluca is the elected Chair of the Renewable Energy Working Group at the European Chamber of Commerce in China.
Please login to access the recorded video and the slide.
Business matchmaking . Mar 29 All day