- Type :Webinar
- Date :Jul 6, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm, 2015
- Tags :Other
Building a unique and effective digital marketing strategy is one of the keys to success in China’s ever-growing online market. However, the digital marketing ecosystem in the country has its own characteristics: The players and user habits are markedly different compared to anywhere else.
In this context, the EU SME Centre and the French Chamber of Commerce in China will host a joint webinar to help European SMEs gain a better understanding of China’s digital marketing landscape and how to adapt strategies to gain more Chinese online consumers.
In this webinar, you will learn features of the Chinese online market and consumer behaviour:
- Baidu is not Google: Why going beyond SEO is a must in China;
- Social marketing in China: How to utilize social media such as WeChat and Weibo to reach more target consumers;
- Online advertising in China: Tools and cost.
About the Speaker
Cyril Drouin, BysoftChina Founder & CEO, Senior E-Commerce Consultant
- Over 15 years’ consulting service experience dedicated to E-Commerce and Internet in China;
- Around 100 clients (brands, retailers, manufacturers, SMEs, startups) advised and followed for the last 10 years;
- Frequent speaker at industry conference and experienced trainer;
- Working with a wide range of brands in China on E-Commerce Strategy, E-Commerce Activation, E-Commerce Operations Setup, Digital Marketing and Mobile Marketing.
Please login to access the recorded video and the slide.