- Type :Webinar
- Date :May 14, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm, 2014
- Venue :Online
- Contact :info[at]eusmecentre.org.cn
China initiated the deployment of a smart grid in 2009 and has since become the biggest investor in the development of smart grids and smart metering, as well as the biggest market for associated technology and services in the world. As a consequence, business opportunities are increasing for European companies able to provide world class products or technologies to expand their footprint in the Chinese market. Options include setting up a joint venture or wholly foreign-owned enterprise, transferring technologies, selling products directly to Chinese customers and exploring cooperation with Chinese companies.
Join this webinar and receive information on
- China’s power industry, particularly the development of the smart grid and smart metering segments;
- the overall investment plan in the coming five years and key investment areas;
- various business opportunities for EU SMEs;
- barriers for EU SMEs and how to tackle them.
About the Speaker
James Lau is the founder and CEO of GSL Consulting Co. Ltd. China. He has been active in China’s utility industry for more than 25 years and has held managerial positions in both domestic and international companies, including the former Siemens Metering China and ABB China, where he gained considerable experience in general management, sales and marketing, and establishing joint venture companies. Since the establishment of GSL Consulting, he has assisted many international companies with their market entry in China. He holds degrees in management, power systems and automation.
You can find the recorded video on Youtube: