- Type :Webinar
- Date :Mar 5, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm, 2013
China accounts for almost 42% of all building worldwide. Among them are a high proportion of offices, shops and hotels. Development is strong in all major cities, but particularly in China’s second tier cities. Market demands are changing quickly due to growth in consumption, company growth, new market entries and developing consumer behaviour. The start-up and rollout of specially designed projects create new markets with very specific characteristics and hence opportunities for European SMEs in related sectors. But building markets can also be very volatile and government policies also pose a number of challenges. Our webinar will provide you:
- Market overview featuring information on market size and structure of China’s construction industry,
- Sector definitions and growth drivers and trends in key sub-sectors,
- Regulatory and policy framework
- Opportunities and challenges for EU SMEs, as well as
- Other information relevant to the construction sector.