- Type :Webinar
- Date :Apr 23, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm, 2013
- Venue :Online
Even though income levels are still low, China counts 280 million people in the upper-middle class bracket and is expected to double within a decade’s time, a figure which no other country can pretend to. But the Chinese market is one with its very own characteristics. From the geographical distribution of this vast upper-middle class to family structure, Manuel Sánchez Monasterio will share his experience to provide you an overview of the characteristics of the Chinese market which you cannot afford to miss to shape out the right marketing mix (product, price, place and promotion) to position your brands and products in the Middle Empire.
Join this EU SME Centre webinar and learn more about how to:
- Mould and fashion your product to Chinese needs, demands and tastes;
- Set the right price depending on how you want to position yourself on this market;
- Choose wisely from one or two locations as an initial way-in so as to benefit from your local networks and project yourself in the long-term step by step;
- Ensure your visibility as you introduce your products on the market through traditional and online channels.
You can find the recorded video on Youtube: