- Type :Webinar
- Date :May 21, All day, 2013
Employment relations sometimes stand aside the focus of foreign investors to China. Indeed, they are often viewed as relations where potential losses are not substantial. However this perspective has too often been proven to be a wrong, especially in China where labour legislation has developed considerably in recent years, and where non-compliance to the regulations do cause financial losses to the employer in terms of compensations paid to employees, penalty imposed by authorities and most importantly long-term reputation damages.
Join this webinar and learn:
• How to conclude a valid labour contract;
• How to draft an Employee Handbook and why you need one;
• The importance of performance assessments and reviews;
• How to terminate employment relation effectively;
• The effect of confidentiality and non-compete clauses in the employment contract.
You can find the recorded video on Youtube: