- Type :Webinar
- Date :Dec 11, All day, 2012
There is a misconception that contracts have no value in China and that personal relationship takes precedence in commercial transactions. For successful business and, more importantly, staying safe, you really need both and your sales/purchase contracts can significantly influence the course of your deals, and business achievements in China!
In our webinar you will learn:
- what provisions you shall include into your contract (parties identification, subject, payment conditions, liability etc.);
- what governing law to choose;
- which dispute settlement clause is appropriate;
- when the contract is binding; as well as many other essential allements on how to manage contract terms and reduce risk in China!
You can find the recorded video on Youtube: