- Type :Webinar
- Date :Jun 25, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm, 2013
- Venue :Online
When expanding their businesses to China, many companies are facing the elementary question of how to enter the China Market: opening a representative office, facilitating production, establishing a new company or building a production site? A rather elegant way of establishing a business in China or expanding ones business in or to China seems to be an investment into an existing Chinese company or establishing a joint venture with Chinese partner. However mergers with, acquisitions of or setting up ones own JV carries inherent risks that have to be identified and addressed before any agreement can be considered. Due diligence therefore needs to be a top priority from the very beginning to correctly gauge the viability of the proposed partnership, protect investment and make sure that the other party is able to make the promised contributions.
In the webinar we address following questions:
- What is the purpose and function of you carrying out due diligence?
- What can this process influence?
- What should you focus on when carrying such due diligence process?
- What are the difference between conduction due dilligence in Europe and in China?
You can find the recorded video on Youtube: