- Type :Webinar
- Date :Mar 19, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm, 2013
With China’s virtuous economic growth and increased concerns regarding air and water pollution, food safety and related health issues, Chinese consumers are increasingly paying attention to quality standards. Niche markets for organic and natural products are growing rapidly. For Chinese customers, Europe is synonymous to a healthy lifestyle. This recognition is of extreme importance in branding and promoting European food products to China.
Join this webinar and learn about:
• Market overview featuring information on market size and structure of China’s organic and natural products’ consumption;
• Who is the customer of the organic and natural products in China? Growth drivers and trends;
• Opportunities and challenges for EU SMEs: business strategies to be used to enter the Chinese market?; as well as
• Case studies and other information such as exhibitions, industry associations and other useful links relevant to the organic food industry.
You can find the recorded video on Youtube: