- Type :Webinar
- Date :May 7 All day, 2013
The Chinese machinery industry has been undergoing continuous growth at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 25% in the last ten years. Benefiting from a colossal domestic demand, China has become the largest machinery producer in the world in terms of total output value. Even as a mature market in China, the Chinese machinery sector is still undergoing upgrades and re-structuring driven by urbanisation and industrialisation.
In view of the frequent enquiries received by the EU SME Centre in the Chinese machinery industry, and in view of the success of its past broadcast, the Centre is partnering with VDMA (the German Engineering Association) to provide you a new webinar covering:
• Market overview featuring information on market size, structure and sub-sectors of China’s machinery industry,
• Growth drivers and trends in key sub-sectors,
• Regulatory framework,
• Opportunities and challenges for EU SMEs, as well as
• Other information such as exhibitions, industry associations and other useful links relevant to machinery.
You can find the recorded video on Youtube: